Business Development ManagerRegister for Job Alert
@mecscomms is recruiting for a home based New Business Development Manager to work for Global IT, Technology, Cloud, Software & Services Company. The sales professional will have ownership for the development of new business revenue opportunities, for the Microsoft communication & collaboration suite, throughout the UK territory. This New Business Account Director Sales role will develop, leverage & nurturing existing CxO level relationships, whist generating new prospect through contact networking & business development activity.
You will be rewarded with an uncapped earning potential, competitive base salary, commission structure, accelerator opportunities & be supported by market leading commercial, bid, marketing, technology & delivery teams.
Position: New Business Development Manager, Business Development, Sales Account Manager
Location: Work from home – please live within a 2 hour commute of London or Hertfordshire
Selling: Technology, Cloud Computing, Microsoft communication & collaboration services
Solutions: Microsoft, Azure, Office 365 (O365), One Drive, MS Teams, Skype, Active Directory etc.
Salary: OTE circa £120,000 - £140,000+ (including basic & uncapped commission) + benefits
Environment: IT, ICT, Technology, Cloud Computing, Software, Hosting, Network Connectivity, UnifiedComms, Collaboration, Security, Storage, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, O365, OneDrive, MS Active Directory, AD, Share Point, Azure Cloud, HyperV, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, Skype for Business, MS Teams, Enterprise-Class Solutions, SMB, Mid Markets, Sales, Account Manager, New Business, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Director.
- New business sales
- Business development
- Customer acquisition
- Opportunity management
- Relationship management
- Customer engagement
- Deal making & closing
Opportunity for a results driven sales person who can generate sales from leads provided, prospecting new clients, referrals, networking, trade events and the utilisation of existing CxO level contacts. If you possess that hunter mentality, are a good door opener with a well-connected network of prospects who enjoys the challenge that new business customer acquisition presents, this is an ideal opportunity to maximise your earning potential. This Sales Account Director role offers an uncapped earning potential, competitive base salary, commission structure and accelerator opportunities.
- Build strategic & successful sales development & revenue plans
- Identify customer opportunities & targets
- Sales engagement, selling business outcomes, solutions sales approach
- Qualify key customers & prospects
- Sales process lifecycle management (RFP, bids, presentations, proposals, value proposition)
- Formulating sales engagements and negotiation strategies
- Securing complex enterprise and commercial sales transactions
- Closing business opportunities through effective commercial negotiations
- Build the basis for long term future success & repeat business opportunities
- Achieve sales & quota targets
- Forecast sales activity
Candidates must possess previous similar experience selling solutions to SMB, Mid-Tier & Enterprise customers across the public & private sector. You will have an established network of CxO level contacts & technology purchasing decision makers to approach & a proven ability to reach revenue/sales targets. Your skills, experience & attributes should include:
- A hunter mentality, relentless in the pursuit of deals
- Initiative & intuitive approach to new business development
- Engagement with SMB, Mid-Tier & Enterprise customers
- Established network of technology purchasing CxO level contacts
- Longevity of relationships with relevant prospect enterprise customers
- Experience in SMB, Mid-Tier & Enterprise commercial sales transactions
- Working with customers to deliver sustainable business
- Naturally ambitious & motivated by extremely high earning potential
- Market intelligence within the IT, Technology, Cloud, ICT, Microsoft communication & collaboration segment
- Familiarity of Microsoft communication & collaboration solutions such as; Microsoft, Azure Cloud, Office 365 (O365), One Drive, Teams, Skype, Active Directory etc.
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Experience with a Systems Integrator, Managed Service Provider, Software or Microsoft Gold Partner company