Workflow Project AdministratorRegister for Job Alert
@mecscomms is recruiting a contract office support administrator & project coordinator to work for a Global IT, Technology, Cloud, Telecoms Carrier & Network service provider in Newbury, Berkshire, UK. The administrator will be responsible for office support, administration, project coordination & the scheduling of technical engineering resource.
We will consider applicants from a wide range of backgrounds including those with retail, customer services, office administration and similar commercial experience or entry level / junior / school and college leavers.
Position: Administrator, Resource Scheduling, Office Support, Project Coordination
Location: Newbury, Berkshire, UK
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.30
Duration: 12 months+ contract
Environment: Global IT, Technology, Cloud, Infrastructure, Telecom, Telecommunications, Telecoms, Telco, Carrier, ISP, Service Provider, Administrator, Data Entry, Office Support, Order Management Executive, Co-ordinator, Project Assistant, Administration, Admin Clerk, Administrative Officer, Temp, Temporary, Excel, Microsoft Office, Computer Literate.
- Office support
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Project coordination
- Resource scheduling
- Order Management
The Workflow Project Administrator role is an opportunity for an administrator to be responsible for office administration & resource scheduling, on a long term contract assignment. You will deliver administrative support for the order management and provisioning coordination teams. Duties will include carrying out data entry, handling a central email inbox, updating project plans, database records, customer information and communicating tasks, orders and requests across the department.
- Monitoring and actioning a central mailbox with incoming queries and requests
- Coordinating between delivery teams to schedule orders and change requests
- Vetting requests to schedule an engineer’s time to ensure the correct information has been given
- Assigning engineers to customer projects
- Coordinating remote engineers time and keeping their schedules up to date
- Ensuring that business partners have received confirmation of resource within SLAs
- Dedicated management of out of hours requests
- Handling partner concerns for resource and task closures
- Building relationships with engineers and our internal customers
- Raising customer orders on the Remedy system, and communicating details with customers
- Generating monthly reports to trigger billing
- Grant access for remote login to customer devices
- Management of customer records and accurate communication with Order Desk
- Collating order details and verifying user device names
- Ensuring device accessibility for remote access and alarms monitoring
- Solving issues with records seeding from background systems
The ideal candidate will have had some customer services or administration experience and will be willing to learn resource scheduling & project coordination skills. You can come from a variety of backgrounds however you attributes are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Customer service of office administration experience
- Computer literate with the use of Microsoft Office (email, word, excel)
- Interested in working in a corporate office environment
- It is essential for the successful individual to consent to BPSS (Basic Check) and SC level security clearance checks.