Media Account ManagerRegister for Job Alert
@mecscomms is recruiting a Client Account Manager to work for an award winning multimedia, video & broadcasting PR & marketing agency in North / East London.
The Client Manager will have ownership for the design & delivery of exciting online, social & multimedia marketing & advertising campaigns for global enterprise & B2C customers. The role will coordinate the delivery of digital, editorial, promotional, corporate, social & ‘buzz-feed style’ outreach marketing campaigns for a dedicated account base.
If you’re an experienced media / marketing agency account manager with a passion for video, I’m keen to hear from you.
Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Account Executive, Client Manger, Service Manager, Campaign Coordinator, Digital Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Marketing, Public Relations, PR, Advertising, Creative, Digital, Online, Internet, Multimedia, Media, DSP, Broadcasting, Video, Film, Animation, TV, Television.
As a client manager, this role is responsible for customer account management & the coordination of PR, promotional & marketing services, on behalf of a dedicated customer account base. You will have ownership for customer relationships & will work with your client base to ensure the delivery of effective marketing & promotional campaigns with a bias towards video based marketing initiatives.
From initial consultation through to post-campaign support and analysis, this role will provide a dedicate interface to the customer to ensure the seamless delivery of marketing activity & to ensure the customer is satisfied with the services provided. You will coordinate, administer, track & schedule a variety of promotional video campaigns and monitor their success, to demonstrate value & return on investment for the client.
You will be working as part of a highly creative & fast-paced team, producing high quality videos & promotional marketing content including editorial, promotional, corporate, social & ‘buzz-feed style’ outreach video marketing campaigns. The client manager will:
- Develop personal relationships with key customer account contacts
- Understanding customer requirements for promotional, PR and marketing campaigns
- Generate customer proposals and campaign bids
- Set and monitor budgets for campaigns
- Formulate promotional plans & strategies in line with client expectations
- Work with creative, editorial & production teams to create effective marking video campaigns
- Generate concepts, scripts, storyboards and video marketing campaign ideas
- Work with the development and design team to overcome challenges
- Manage the end to end delivery of video campaigns
- Schedule, track & coordinate all campaign delivery
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns
- Generate post-campaign reports and co-ordinate campaign debriefs with the client
- Retain and grow customer accounts & generate subsequent campaign interest
- Position & promote customer value proposition
- Monitoring target achievement by account
- Attend quarterly face-to-face service review meetings with customers
- Own successful delivery of all customer facing services
- Generate blog content and other marketing collateral for company’s own website & social media activity
To be considered for this role, candidates should possess previous experience in a client management or account management capacity.
You will be familiar with a variety of advertising, marketing, sales, communication, promotion & public relations activity across digital, online, social & multimedia platforms.
You should be familiar with a variety or video, film, animation & broadcasting marketing initiatives where your experience includes as much of the following as possible:
- Account management & account coordination
- Ownership of customer relationships
- Proven agency or marketing experience
- Responsibility for the delivery of promotional marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with video digital assets and promotional activity via the medium of video
- Digital communications and new digital video solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate ideas and express opinions
- The ability to prioritise workloads & manage multiple tasks
- Deadline orientated
- Creative and commercial mind-set