Dynamics 365, NAV DeveloperRegister for Job Alert
Dynamics 365, NAV Developer
Microsoft, D365, ERP, CRM
Work from home – remote working - UK wide
@mecscomms is recruiting for a remote based, home working – Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV Developer to work for a global IT, ICT, Technology, Cloud, & Collaboration managed service provider. The D365 Navision Developer will design, develop & integrate Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC solutions to support enterprise grade customer services & operations. If you have expertise in the design, development & integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC, I'm keen to hear from you.
Position: NAV Developer, Dynamics 365BC Developer, Software Engineer, Application Architect, Application Developer, Business Analyst, Analyst Programmer, Solution Architect, Design Engineer, Functional Consultant
Purpose: Develop the Microsoft Dynamics 365 & NAV, ERP, CRM, AX, BC platforms to successfully; capture, process, customise & integrate various IT Service Management (ITSM) & IT Operational Management (ITOM) issues, for large enterprise customer solutions. Seamlessly integrate the platforms with multiple business systems & 3rd party applications. Maximise automation opportunities & ensure the efficient capture & management of all ITSM & ITOM issues.
Location: Work from home – remote working - anywhere UK
Services: IT, Technology, Networks, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Unified Communication & Collaboration & Modern Workplace solutions.
Duration: Full time, permanent employment
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 basic + benefits
Environment: IT, ICT, Technology, Cloud, Hosting, Managed IT Services, Virtualisation, Systems / Network Integrator, Telecom, ISP, Microsoft Technology Partner, Consultancy, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Software Engineer, Developer, Application Developer, Coder, Software Design, Application Architecture, Service Architect, Microsoft, M365, D365, Dynamics, Dynamics 365 BC, Business Central, Dynamics Connector, Navision, NAV, CRM, AX, ERP, Azure, SaaS, API’s , SQL Integration Services, SSIS, PowerBI, ServiceNow, MCSA, MCSE, SCRUM, Agile
- Needs analysis & gathering business requirements
- Map business processes
- Document solution requirements
- Design & develop Dynamics NAV solutions
- Create custom code
- Implement Dynamics NAV solutions
- Platform customisation & integration
- Manage; test, build & release processes
- Identify areas for modification or improvement
- Create technical specifications, plans & designs
- High end maintenance of the platforms
The Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV Developer is responsible for the development, implementation & integration of the Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC platforms, whist acting as a subject matter expert within the business.
You’ll work alongside various; operational management, technical support, service desk, sales & managed services teams to understand the needs of the business, map those needs into business processes & then develop solutions within the Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC platform to meet those business needs.
You’ll play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer care through developing the systems which underpin the support & management of enterprise customer solutions, for a comprehensive suite of managed IT & technology products & services.
The role will involve a significant amount of business systems & 3rd party application integration & customisation.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC within the business
- Collaboratively support key stakeholders in the business (operational management, technical support, service desk, sales & managed services teams) to understand the needs of the business & map those into processes & solutions
- Understanding business processes & requirements
- Creating technical specifications & plans
- Design & implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- Develop & adhere to best practices for developing on the platform
- Create quality, custom code
- Customise the platform where required
- Implement Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC solutions
- Align platform design with business goals
- Manage data transformation & synchronisation between platforms
- Integrate NAV with other business systems such as service desk & CRM
- Create custom code where required to achieve integration
- Integrate NAV with other third-party applications
- Writing test, implementation & change plans as required
- Perform testing support & defect fixing
- Collaborate effectively across teams, working efficiently to meet delivery dates
Candidates must have previous & similar Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365BC development experience. You’re likely to be an accredited Microsoft Dynamics developer who’s worked within a Software Vendor, Managed Hosting, Cloud, Systems / Network Integrator, Microsoft Partner, similar type of managed technology service provider or large enterprise environment. Your experience is likely to include as much of the following as possible:
- Experience in coding, scripting & the wider software development life cycle
- Developing Dynamics NAV solutions across multiple versions
- NAV development environments such as Visual Studio Code, C/AL, C/SIDE etc.
- NAV migration to Business Central (advantageous)
- Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Connector
- Data migrations between NAV systems
- Azure functions, services & Logic Apps
- Building CI/CD pipelines for Business Central on Azure DevOps or GitHub etc.
- Insight / SQL Integration Services (SSIS)
- Multiple APIs & data connections
- Web services
- System testing experience
- Microsoft Dynamics accreditations (MCSA / MCSE
- SCRUM / agile methodologies