Microsoft Solutions ArchitectRegister for Job Alert
@mecscomms is recruiting for a home based Microsoft Solutions Architect & Modern Workplace Consultant. The role will provide technical consultation & subject matter expertise, including the specification, design, documentation & deployment planning for complex solutions architectures across the MS product suite. If you have expertise in the design of Microsoft UnifiedComms, O365, Azure & MS Teams technology solutions, I'm keen to hear from you.
Position: Modern Workplace Consultant, Solution’s Architect, Technical Design Authority, Design Engineer, Customer Solution Design, LLD, HLD, TDA, SME
Purpose: Provide technical consultation & subject matter expertise for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions. Specify, design, document & plan deployment of complex solutions architectures across the MS product suite.
Location:Work from home – please live within a 2 hour commute of London or Hertfordshire
Solutions:Technology, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Communication, Collaboration, Modern Workplace
Technology: Microsoft, Azure, Office 365 (O365 M365), MS Teams, Skype, Active Directory, EMS, Exchange etc.
Duration: Permanent, full time
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 basic + benefits
Environment: IT, ICT, Technology, Cloud, Hosting, Managed IT Services, Virtualisation, Systems / Network Integrator, Telecom, ISP, Microsoft Technology Partner, Consultancy, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Modern Workplace Consultant, Solution’s Architect, Technical Design Authority, Design Engineer, Customer Solution Design, LLD, HLD, TDA, SME, Microsoft, Cloud, Azure, Office 365 (O365), One Drive, MS Teams, Skype, Contact Centre, Call Recording and 365 Security, Messaging, Application Integration, Enterprise Mobility, Microsoft Exchange, MS Active Directory, SCCM.
- Technical services professional consulting
- Prototyping & proof of concept development
- Commercial & technical needs analysis
- Create & architect technical solutions
- Produce complex LLD, HLD, architecture designs
- Produce complex deployment & integration plans
- Design, deliver & govern the end-to-end solution deployment process
- Promote, facilitate & coordinate technical & commercial streams
- Stakeholder engagement & relationship management
The Technical Consultant will provide professional service consultancy to large enterprise customers, embarking on major Cloud and Digital Transformation projects. As a subject matter expert, the solutions architect will provide a reassuring presence to customers, guiding all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
You will conduct situation & needs analysis, gather requirements, complete technical audits, produce technical designs & solutions architecture documents (LLD & HLD), create implementation & deployment plans & provide a high level of technical competency & consultancy, throughout the solution implementation.
Solutions will include a variety of hosted telecommunications & Cloud based IT services with a particular biased towards Microsoft Office 365, O365, M365, Messaging, Application Integration, Enterprise Mobility, Unified Communications, UnifiedComms, Collaboration, Skype for Business, Skype, MS Teams etc.
The Technical Consultant will make critical strategic, operational and technical decisions throughout the solution lifecycle & will be involved with:
- Customer engagement & partnering
- Requirements gathering, needs analysis & technical audits
- Capturing & interpreting customer requirements
- Definition of solution roadmaps & deliverables
- Technical design & solutions architecture specification
- Production of technical design (LLD, HLD) & technical architecture documentation
- Solutions presentation to C level decision makers
- Planning the implementation & deployment of solutions
- Communicating project expectations to teams & stakeholders
- The identification & documentation of any risks
- Coordinating with design, presales, 3rd parties, customer stakeholders & other teams
- Overseeing the commission, build, install & implementation process for solutions
- Advanced root cause analysis and solution optimisation
- High end and complex 3rd line support where required
- Providing input and recommendations to product development teams
Candidates must have previous Design Consulting or Solutions Architecture experience, gained with a Telco, Carrier, ISP, Managed IT, Service Provider, Managed Hosting, Cloud, Systems / Network Integrator or similar type of Microsoft technology partner or consultancy. Your background & experience is likely to include as much of the following as possible:
- Technical experience of designing complex, global MS Modern Workplace, Cloud, Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365 solutions
- Professional services experience as a technical consultant, solutions architect, technical design authority, presales consultant or solutions designer
- Producing technical designs (HLD / LLD) & solutions architecture diagrams
- Large-scale, bespoke customer solution design and implementations
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Microsoft O365 & M365
- MS Teams, Cloud telephony & unified comms
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft EMS
- Cloud Voicemail
- Active Directory, AAD Connect and Hybrid Identity Management
This managed IT & cloud service provider is a global leader in the converged ICT space. They utilise cutting edge technology combined with systems & network integrator capabilities, to deliver digital business transformation through their virtualisation & managed service portfolio. They have developed a comprehensive product suite comprising Networks, Infrastructure, Cloud, Hosting, Unified Comms, Collaboration, Cyber Security, Enterprise Mobility Security & Managed IT services. You’ll be joining a collaborative team, dedicated to delivering managed outsource technology services to a wide range of customers including; large global enterprise, mid-tier, SMB’s & the public sector.