Video EditorRegister for Job Alert
@mecscomms is recruiting an Adobe Illustrator Video Editor to work for an award winning multimedia, video & broadcasting technology company in London. The video editor will have ownership for supporting global enterprise & B2C customers, by creating, editing & managing high quality, promotional video & interactive content. If you’re an experienced video editor, content producer or post production video engineer, I’m keen to hear from you.
Video Editor, Motion Graphic Design, Videographer, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Compositing, Digital, Multimedia, DSP, Broadcasting, Video Videography, Broadcast, Broadcasting, High Definition, HD, TV, Television, Film, Publishing, Content, Graphics, Design, Editing, Post Production, Production, Creative, Creativity, Video digitisation systems, Windows Media, FTP, SFTP, Meta-Data, H.264, MPEG, XVID, QT, MP3, MP4, WAV, MXF, AAF, MXF, MPEG2, H.264, WMV, QT, HDTV, Meta data, XML
This Digital Video Producer role will be responsible for the production, digitization, editing and management of digital video assets including post production editing, quality control, file transfer, depository management & maintaining production routines.
You will be working as part of a highly creative & fast-paced post production team, producing high quality videos & promotional marketing content. Using post-production skills you will be responsible for creating a wide range of video projects including editorial, promotional, corporate, social & ‘buzz-feed style’ outreach videos.
- Video & audio editing on a day-to-day basis using Adobe After Effects
- Translate design concepts & storyboards into animations & motion graphic videos
- Creating & animating visual assets, including landing pages and emails for campaigns
- Providing creative suggestions for campaigns and videos
- Editing existing assets to both amend animation transitions or create new scenes
- Using software to create dynamic video campaigns for clients
- Creating short videos for social or demo purposes, using existing assets
- Polishing existing videos to a high level of quality
- Keeping up to date with new CGI trends & techniques
- Using 3D animation software to create high-end videos for both client and internal projects
- Participation in creative & brainstorming sessions
- Online campaign management and project coordination
- Management of workloads & project tracking
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to internal processes and creative output.
To be considered for this role, candidates should possess previous experience in a digital video production, editor or producer capacity.
You will be familiar with Broadcasting, Video, Multimedia & Internet Services and their associated audio & video digital assets whereby your experience will include knowledge of digital content platforms & distribution systems. Your background should include as much of the following as possible:
- Video editing & post production editing of video digital assets
- Editing & quality control for video marketing & promotional content
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect skills
- Good experience of motion graphics & compositing
- Knowledge of different video styles, video file formats & design trends
- A basic understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modelling and Rendering
- Knowledge or basic understanding of 3D software
- Degree or recognised qualification in motion graphics, design or multimedia