Service Delivery ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Service Delivery Manager
London & South East
Work for home or choose form 3 office locations in the region
@mecscomms is currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to cover London & the South East region. The role will act as a relationship manager & customer guardian for a prestigious client base of Managed IT, Cloud, Network & Unified Comms service provider customers. The position would suit & experienced technology service delivery manager with strong stakeholder, relationship & contract management skills. More details can be found below….
- Customer relationship management & development
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- Customer service & driving customer success
- Service delivery & service management (SLA’s, KPI’s, OLA’s SLT’s)
- Service implementation
- Incident & problem management
- Process improvement
- Governance & control
- Performance analysis
- Reporting & performance management
IT, Technology, Cloud, Hosted Services, Internet, Hosting, Managed IT Solutions, Networks, Telecoms, Unified Communications, Unified Comms, IT Service Manager, ITIL Service Delivery Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Customer Service, Customer Operations, Account Manager, Client Manager, Operations Manager, Service Desk, Help Desk, Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Deployment, Service Implementation, Transition Management, Project Delivery, Reporting, Root Cause Analysis, SLA, KPI, CSAT, ITIL.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced ITIL Service Delivery Manager to take ownership of a prestigious customer account base for this leading managed IT & Network service provider. The ITIL Service Delivery Manager will nurture & develop high level enterprise customer relationships to ensure operational & commercial success, whilst achieving exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. This will include BAU technical account management & change management initiatives during new service deployments, integrations & transitions.
The IT Service Manager position will be involved in the full 360 degrees of the customer relationship lifecycle. From commercial & contractual requirements through to technical service development, deployment, support & ongoing customer account management, the Service Delivery Manager will have ownership for customer engagement, adoption, retention & satisfaction.
As a dedicated Service Account Manager, the role holder will take ownership of specified “high value” & priority accounts. It will deliver a devoted customer interface & champion in order to ensure on-going service continuity.
This managed IT & cloud services provider is a leader in the converged ICT space. They utilise cutting edge technology combined with systems & network integrator capabilities, to deliver digital business transformation through their virtualisation & managed service portfolio. With over 20 years’ experience in the market, they have developed a comprehensive product suite comprising Networks, Infrastructure, Cloud, Hosting, Unified Comms, Collaboration, Cyber Security, Enterprise Mobility Security & Managed IT services. You’ll be joining a collaborative team of circa 700 colleagues throughout the UK, dedicated to delivering managed outsource technology services to a wide range of customers including; large enterprise, mid-tier, SME’s & the public sector.
- Project & service implementation to initiate new customers into service operations by managing initiation tasks & ensuring a smooth & professional transition
- Service improvement initiatives to ensure service levels are enhanced & customer trust & confidence is maintained
- Service review meetings to drive customer engagement & adoption through demonstrating delivery against customer commitments
- Customer relationship management to develop strong customer relationships which enable joint commercial & operational success
- Customer change management initiatives to professionally deliver change management programmes
- Operational performance delivery to proactively monitor & manage operational compliance
- High level incident management, coordinating all major incidents including stakeholder management & business communication
- IT transformation guideline specification & process management to ensure project, engineering, product, technical support & customer service teams deliver against objectives
- Customer satisfaction management to ensure performance is in line with SLA’s, KPI, service implementation right first time, & CSAT improvement targets etc.
- Collaborative working with colleagues, peers, suppliers & partners to ensure continuous improvement of the managed IT Service product portfolio
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience within an IT Service Delivery function with considerable customer service, relationship management & change / project implementation experience. You should be familiar with a broad range or IT & Network infrastructures, particularly those associated with the provision of managed IT services, Cloud Computing, Hosting, Systems Integrations, Telecoms, Networking & Unified Communications etc.
Candidates should possess a high-level of oral & written communication ability, strong commercial & technical acumen & have advanced relationship management & customer service skills. You should also be accustomed to:
- Service Delivery Management ideally in an infrastructure, network, cloud or similar managed service environment
- Complex customer facing environments
- Incident management, change management, problem management etc.
- A broad range of IT, cloud, network, telecoms & unified comminutions services, infrastructures & technologies
- ITIL principles (certificate preferred)
- Leading effective delivery teams
- Candidates should be able to drive & willing to travel